We will have the wonderful opportunity to test all the new line of C4 HyperTech fins in the beautiful blue waters of the Asinara Island National Park.
It will be a full day, this means not only for freedivers, but also for families and friends. The location chosen is not only beautiful, it is also special because we rely on qualified Staff of the Cala D’Oliva Diving & Freediving Center. The Centre Diving & Freediving is composed of highly qualified and accredited instructors AA and SSI who will follow us throughout the day in and off the water.
- 8:30 am departure from Stintino with taxi boat or ferry boat from Porto Torres
- 10:00 starting first sea test session
- 12:00 starting second sea test session
- 14:00 test conclusion & relax
- 19:30 return by taxi boat in Stintino or ferry boat to Porto Torres
Will be available for testing the following models of fins:
- Mustang HT
- 83 HT
- REDFalcon HT
- BLUEFlap HT
Costs and booking
The only cost to participate to sea test is € 10,00 due to compulsory membership of the diving, including insurance.
There are two possibilities with different costs to reach Asinara:
- Taxi Boat a/r Stintino harbor directed to Cala D’Oliva (approx 35min) € 23,00 per person. The ticket must be done on board
- Ferry boat from Porto Torres to Cala Reale € 15.00 per person, plus shuttle from Cala Reale to Cala D’Oliva € 5.00 per person (approximately 1h and 30min). The ticket office is at ferry station at the port of Porto Torres.
In order to well organize the event we kindly ask you to book the event sending an email to email@example.com indicating:
- Name and surname of the participants
- Indicate whether you are in possession of the patent apnea
- Indicate the number of walking shoe and the number of foot pockets usually used
- Indicate whether you have preferences on the fins model to try
Rules of access to the sea test
All test participants should be provided with good health medical certificate. It is assumed that participants have them their own equipment (mask, snorkel, wetsuit, etc.) except the weights. The weights will be given to each participant by the Diving. (For those who have problems with their own equipment must report it via email in advance).
Those in possession of an apnea patent is requested to bring it and show it to the diving personnel to gain access to deeper dives on the cables. Those who had not an apnea patent can still participate in sea trials which do not involve deep apnea.
Who takes part in the tests must bring the necessary equipment.
To be able to perform tests at their best and in safety, the participants will be divided into two groups. The duration for each session will be approximately 1.30h. There will be provided 4 cables and at each cable will always be an instructor.
During the course of the first test session, who waits for his turn to the ground and all guests can relax on the beach or try the products in the waters bounded in front of the diving, of course, always followed by an instructor.
With regard to food and drink we recommend packet lunch or alternatively a bar and restaurant service is operating at Cala d’Oliva.
In the unlikely event that there were to be hostile weather and sea conditions, the event will undergo some changes to be agreed.